Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Evanescence of Life

"An ode to the man "on the brink Of geezerhod"-----"The evanescence of life"

Seasons of life kissing my heart,
Nights falling back on my memories,
Distressing days sticking to my mind,
Rain drops piercing my torso.

O!why this is happening to me?
o my!.. ....

Parched by the heat of love,
Sunlight leaping over my eyes.
Soaked in the lonesome again,
Feeling the silence of hush.

O!why this is happening to me?
o!....

Moving clock stopped for a while.
Dead roses filled my garden.
shriveled leaves laughed at me.
Life is winding back to boyhood.

O!why this is happening to me?
O!.....

I am shrinking smaller and smaller
Sulky Skies gettin closer and closer
closing my eyes evermore....


O!why this is happening to me?
O!....

A voice calls me,
A voice from the eden.
From the world of divinities.
Even the darkness shined there.

O!god i am departed.........
Life evanesces.....

No comments:

Post a Comment