Wednesday, November 24, 2010

When Withered Leaves fell on my guitar

Hammered with sorrows wen i was alone
creamed with joy wen i was with my second love
walked alone in the rain cryin for someone!
but i've been always waitin for the  regal moon's words of love


sometimes u live with the pride of your love
breakin the dark walls of your life!
sometimes u get twined by manipulated love
stopped even by small hinderances of your life

i feel my life is imitation of others
where oly red roses felled on my guitar(when i was in love)
but somedays my guitar played the song of lovelorn
like the sound of the november wind

when dull violins touched my ears!
when love letters burned in front of my eyes!
when u expect trueness!


when ur love becomes evanescent
when u r departed
only withered leaves will fall on your guitar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment