Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Into the Wild

Peaks painted white,Below the gallant purple clouds
snow fields patched with green trees
withered leaves meandering in the rough wind
And i'm roving alone on the road

i'm alexander supertamp  june 1992

clouds hiding behind peaks slowly
the voice of the wind touched my ears like a melodic line
I saw, a Big river coursing tardily
and a lonely road weaving a route

i'm into the wild
i'm off the land
i'm into the woods

My paths asked me truth, nothin else
but my past told me somethin else
i walk alone to the ending in obscurity,
In search of eternal verity.

Rivers to paddle
And Roads to waddle
Moonless nights to await
And stunning seasons to bait

The orange clouds
The evenin sunshines
The skying birds
took me to the buried memories

Sopped in roaring rainfalls
mooning about my path always
where i've been feeling warmth
And where i found truth

i'm into the wild
i'm off the land
i'm into the woods

Snow poured like rain somedays
i've been tramping through grassfields
palyin with horses..
sporting with rivers..
And tattling to birds and big mountains..

I heard guitars soaring
like the sound of the wild
I'm  starving
No game in the wild.......

where's truth
where's life
.....in nature!?....      

In my paths
i found love
friendship
and pleasure

but
rather than love
money
faith
n fame
and fairess give me truth

Tragedy
Disaster
death



happiness is real,only wen shared

inspired by the movie "into the wild"....

(intro)A life without prospects....
A life without reason....
A ultimate freedom...
happiness in isolation...

"The midnight moon
A solitary sail
the euphony of wind
the evenin seashore
And the flavor of thundering rain"
take man to ecstasy....

i love not man the less,but nature more
"the pith of life lies in nature not in love"(sometimes)
   -inspired by lord byron

No comments:

Post a Comment