Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Best Being

On a dull evening in the winter
I was walking to the seashore
Zephyr was blowing from the shore to the streets
A single withered leaf kissed me on my face and flew away
I could feel its pain tat moment
The pain of detachment
The pain of missing its part
The Same feeling which i had missin my friend
My best friend ....


I reached the seashore
I stood before the vast ocean
waves just kissed my legs and went .......
My first tear drop fell in the sea

Sweet memories of friendship
My mind just flipped the pages of my friendship book



_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Falling from the top without any aspire(in life)
Like a stone rolling from the cliff
A perfect being stopped me
Like a pedagog brought me up
When i looked in to his eyes
Trueness just sparkled

My best friend!!!


Awaken from the agonies of aroha
Spending my days with him
The days of felicitousness
God made him for me
He showed me "life"
A real world.

My best friend!!!

He was Peculiar.
He was different.
Gave his hands for tears,
Gave his shoulders for Grief,
At last, gave his life for me.

My best friend!!!


Hands tat wiped my tears,
Is invisible now.
The words tat sounded love,
Is silent now.
The heart which carried my views,
Stopped now.
The soul tat lived for me,
died forever.
My best friend!!!


The Shadowing trees,
The empty roads,
The pleasure grounds,
Cried for him.

My best friend!!!


I fall in deep torments
I fall like withered leaves every moment
I Give my tears......
"i love you friend"

My best friend!!!

"Take me to you"_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment