Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Golden Blossoms

Sometimes love is like a falling snow
It disappears when seasons change......
sometimes life is like a burning candle
It melds in undesirable thoughts .....

when your life is withering
when your heart is faint
when your days are quailing
i'll send you the golden blossom

Walk with me in my halcyon days.....
Walk with me in my melancholia...
Walk with me in my heights.......

Sometimes faith in life lingers
When the light shines dark
When love hurts....
i'll send you the golden blossom

Walk with me in my Elysium.........
Walk with me in my doleful days......
Walk with me in my quantum leap.......

when you are swooning in pain
when your are under the weather
when you are lost....
i'll send you the golden blossom

We live here for a reason
sailing through hinderances
Holding hands when crises bangs
Keep the Golden blossom with you always


The Golden blossom.......
The Golden blossom.......
The Golden blossom.....

No comments:

Post a Comment